Why This Wedding Made the Honor Roll
The Straight A’s
- A bandana-wrapped bouquet pairs perfectly with this bride's country-casual look.
- And that antler bout couldn't be a better match for this country-boy groom.
- The funky, fun camper bar.
- We love that these two decided to approach their day like a hangout with friends, complete with booze, line-dancing, and a grill-out.
The Report Card
- Main Players: Julie & Chad
- Wedding Date & Venue: July 11, 2015 at a Private Residence
- Theme/Inspiration: laid-back country vibe; antler and horseshoe theme; by Pink Blossom Events.
- Behind the Camera: Barbie Hull Photography
- Dress Deets: strapless column gown with a sweetheart neckline.
- Fleurs: orange mum, pink peony, white iris, wildflower bouquet; antler themed bout with feather details; white petunia floral arrangements; pink hydrangea, pink gladiolus, and greenery arrangements.