Why This Wedding Earned a Michelin Star
The Main Course
- Anyone else smitten with the bride’s one-shoulder, utterly romantic BHLDN gown?
- Textured bouquets are in it to win it these days. A little thistle or succulent goes a long way in these bad boys.
- The Mr. and Mrs. chose to get married on a ferry. A ferry, folks. How cool is that?
- Intimate weddings. I'm a bit of a sucker for them.
- The bride’s kick-ass kicks. Who doesn’t love a bright pair of TOMS?
Stellar Side Dishes
- Vintage meets romantic allure in this bride’s DIY birdcage veil.