Why This Wedding Earned a Michelin Star
The Main Course
- All this ceremony décor (like those hand-made crosses!) is DIY by the bride and groom. Okay, we're impressed.
- Stark brick walls + eye-catching vintage-inspired tablescapes = just the kind of striking contrast we can't get enough of.
- This couple brought their garage-selling game to reception planning, and we love their unique dinner plate finds.
- We're bibliophiles at heart, so we seriously hope this trend of featuring books in centerpieces is here to stay!
- We're suckers for simple little details—take those monogrammed paper napkin rings for example.
- And that paper cake topper! Totally delightful.
- And those lace-trimmed table runners. There is just so much to love here.
- Main Players: Jamie & Isaak
- Wedding Date & Venue: September 19, 2015 at CL Space
- Theme/Inspiration: vintage-inspired wedding in downtown Tampa with serious DIY cred; filled with hand-made décor and garage sale finds; coordinated by Laura Schwager.
- Behind the Camera: Life's Highlights
- Dress Deets: lovely lace fit-and-flare with embellished belt from CC's Boutique.
- Fleurs: bridal bouquet of pink roses; single rose for groom's bout; simple rose centerpieces; arranged by Delmas The Flower Booth.