Why This Wedding Earned a Blue Ribbon
The Champion Breeds
- Bridesmaids in sophisticated black dresses will never go out of style in my book. These elegant 'maids are a prime example of why I think so. Look at how stunning they all look!
- This first look is incredibly beautiful. I cannot get enough of that sweet shot of Jessica pressing her cheek against Justin's back. Le sigh.
- I'm a big fan of tousled, wavy hair and Jessica is definitely rocking the look.
- When you marry at a place as pretty as Barrington Hill Farm, all you need is an old tree, some draping, and a white cross to create a truly unforgettable backdrop for your vows.
- BRB—going to out to snag some tortilla chips and salsa. I mean, how could I not be craving this combo after spotting that awesome salsa bar?
- Ahhh—just stop. Now I'm craving a good latte after spying that coffee bar setup.
- Rustic elements meet classic glamour at the reception and I'm spellbound. Bonus points for the chic ivory and gold palette.
- Sheer draping + old doors + a hydrangea garland = the ultimate in pretty.
The Judge’s Notes
- Main Players: Jessica & Justin
- Wedding Date & Venue: December 5, 2015 at Barrington Hill Farm
- Theme/Inspiration: winter romance; a palette of ivory and gold; glamorous details with a natural touch; designed with the help of the staff at Barrington Hill Farm.
- Behind the Camera: CIHI Photo
- Dress Deets: lace fit-and-flare gown with drop-waist and tulle skirt; from CC's Boutique.
- Fleurs: bouquet of pink roses and white hydrangeas for the bride; baby's breath bouquets for the 'maids; simple baby's breath bout for the groom.
- All the Yums: a delicious meal consisting of a choice of pork or chicken, BBQ baked beans, baked potato casserole, and caesar salad.