Why This Wedding’s Going Platinum
The Greatest Hits
- All-white florals paired with a blinged out bouquet wrap is just the right balance of classic and glam.
- Aqua accents give perfect beach-y pops of color.
- That super-cute flower girl (where can we get that dress in our size?).
- That swanky gold and white reception.
- Candy. Candy. Candy! This sweets station is where it's at.
- Speaking of sweets, we're starry-eyed for that Tiffany blue ombré cake.
The Liner Notes
- Main Players: Liz & Steve
- Wedding Date & Venue: October 11, 2015 at The Ritz-Carlton Sarasota
- Theme/Inspiration: glittery accents; blue décor; and festive sweets.
- Behind the Camera: Limelight Photography
- Dress Deets: simple, strapless, white satin gown.
- Fleurs: calla lilies, roses, baby's breath, lamb's ear, and hydrangeas; bridal bouquet made of white calla lilies, white roses, lamb's ear, and baby's breath; bouts of white calla lilies, white roses, and lamb's ear; and all-white arrangements of roses, hydrangeas, and calla lilies; all provided by Beneva Flowers.