Why This Wedding Earned a Michelin Star
The Main Course
- With waterfront views like this, there's no need for a lot of extra fluff. The white rose petals and brass lanterns trailing down the aisle were a seriously good call.
- Quartet of flower girls with pales in hand: +1
- A palette of navy blue, crisp white, and pastel pink and seafaring accents give this Florida celebration a chic Cape Cod feel that can't be praised enough.
- Celebrating with the sea a step away and blue skies shining overhead. We're so glad these two kept the festivities outdoors all day.
- Striped napkins add a nice splash of sophisticated nautical flair. We likey.
- Main Players: Sarah & Jeffrey
- Wedding Date & Venue: January 3, 2015 at Tampa Bay Watch, Inc.
- Theme/Inspiration: Florida wedding with Cape Cod feel; nautical accents in navy, white, and pink; merged into a striking design by Tracie Domino Events.
- Behind the Camera: Limelight Photography
- Dress Deets: strapless gown with sweetheart neckline; from Jon's Bridal.
- Fleurs: hydrangeas, roses; roses in white and pastel pink for the bride's bouquet; bundles of white hydrangeas in clear vases for the centerpieces.