Why This Wedding Earned a Michelin Star
The Main Course
- An invitation suite in hues of ivory and chocolate and wrapped in twine gives a sneak peek into all that this wedding is: classic with a soft rustic touch.
- Is Kelly a beauty or what? She's working that low chignon.
- Blue thistle takes every floral arrangement at this fête to a whole new level with a little pop of color and texture.
- First look = happy tears. And, no, we don't just mean for Kelly & James. We're blubbering messes over here.
- Bridal cape = jaw-drop.
Stellar Side Dishes
- I've never said no to a mini pie...and I won't start today.
- Repeat after me: rainbow uplighting.