I love to infuse beauty, flavor, and creativity into every wedding cake.
Since 1991, I have created original designs for Michelle Marie’s in Santa Rosa, for Le Chantilly in Marin and San Francisco, and most recently, for one of the country’s premier wedding cake and specialty dessert makers, based in Napa.
My wedding cakes have been published in wedding magazines & newspaper articles & shown on syndicated television shows. I have performed cake demonstrations at wedding fairs and trade shows. These experiences have taken me across the country from Santa Barbara to Chicago, Los Angeles to New York.
In 2003, I was afforded an opportunity to pursue my own creative outlet that led me to open Fleur de Lisa Wedding Cakes and Specialty Desserts.
I look forward to meeting you and hearing your ideas. We will start with a complimentary personalized wedding cake tasting appointment. You will sample different cake flavors and browse through my portfolio albums. I will work closely with you and we will design a cake to reflect your personal taste and style. Your conceptsand my creativity, combined with quality ingredients and careful attention to detail, make the perfect recipe for your wedding cake.
Keep in mind: we welcome special requests!
- Semi-Sweet Sensations: Dark chocolate devils food cake layered with semi-sweet chocolate mousse, with or without garden-fresh raspberries (when in season).
- Café Olé: Dark chocolate devils food cake with layers of espresso butter cream & dark chocolate mousse.
- Carmella: Dark chocolate devils food cake layered with caramel & chocolate mousse.
- Peanut Butter Cup: Dark chocolate devil's food cake with a creamy peanut butter filling & chocolate ganache.
- Red Velvet: Classic red velvet cake with cream cheese filling.
- La Petite Cassis: Victorian vanilla cake layered with cassis berry mousse.
- Raspberry Zinger: Victorian vanilla cake layered with white chocolate cream cheese and raspberry pure.
- Undeniably Apricot: Classic white cake layered with cream cheese and apricot pure with an infusion of orange.
- Lemon Drop: Classic white cake layered with white chocolate cream cheese and tangy lemon curd.
- Caribbean Coconut: Classic white cake layered with creamy coconut pineapple filling.
- Strawberry Sensation: Victorian vanilla cake layered with white chocolate cream cheese and strawberries.
- Poppy Lemon Royale: Lemon poppy seed cake layered with cream cheese & tangy lemon curd.
- "I Do" Karat Cake: Traditional spicy carrot cake with cream cheese filling.
- Ginger Snap: Spice cake with crystallized ginger and cinnamon cream cheese filling.
- Caramel Apple: Apple spice cake with caramel cream cheese filling.
Our basic cake price begins at $7 per serving. This includes
- your choice of flavors
- a butter cream finish
- detailed piping (dots, scroll, etc)
Fondant finish begins at $9 per serving.
Prices increase accordingly with addition of hand-made flowers, drapes, swags, & other design elements.
"The BEST wedding cake ever?!?! I don't think many people either get to try wedding cake when at a wedding or wedding cake is typically not good - BUT our Fleur de Lisa cake was one of the most memorable parts of our wedding! It was by far the best cake we taste tested, and on the day of, the cake looked just as we'd pictured and tasted even better! The carrot cake is amazing! "
"The cakes that Lisa made were amazing. The wedding cake was elegant and clean while Mike's cake was perfect for him. She really nailed the Star Trek theme. The taste was amazing as well. Even on our 1 yr wedding anniversary it was still delicious. "
"She did not make our cake the way we discussed but went above and beyond refunding a fraction of the price of the cake and offering to remake our cake for our one year anniversary. Wedding guests also commented that the cake was the best they've ever eaten at a wedding!"
"SO TASTEY!! Fleur de Lisa Cakes made our cake meet our taste perfectly! Lisa made sure to contact our florist and they coordinated having fresh flowers for our cake! Each of the layers of our cake was a different flavors and she made extra sheet cake so we could keep our vision of a small delicate wedding cake. "
"Delicious!! First, we are very into food and specifically desserts (one of us especially). We tasted many wedding cakes and almost didn't go with one because we found them dry. Fleur de Lisa saved the day with not only a physically beautiful cake, but an absolutely delicious one! All the flavors we tried were incredible and the flavors were as good (if not better) on our wedding day. They also heard my design ideas and created my dream cake!"
"This was probably the best wedding cake I've ever had. They created a perfect cake for me based on some pictures I had sent over. Our guests were raving about how delicious the cake was! Fleur de Lisa came highly recommended and I can see why!"
"Fleur de Lisa's cake was by far one of the best wedding cakes my husband and I have tasted at a wedding. They helped us customize the appearance of the cake to coordinate with our invitations, and made suggestions for what type of icing would be best suited for a outdoor wedding in the summer (we're so glad that we listened!)."
"They were fantastic to work with! When we went for the tasting, I liked the cake but wasn't absolutely blown away so I wasn't sure how the cake was going to be at the wedding. I was absolutely blown away at how great the cake was at the wedding!!!! I still have friends that talk about it and we even had them make a small replica of our wedding cake when we went back to visit for our 1 year anniversary. They were very reasonably priced and did everything exactly as I asked. I also thought there pricing was very reasonable compared to other cake vendors I looked at."