Cornerstone Gardens is the ideal wedding venue for your destination wedding in Sonoma, because we have it all! Gardens, vineyards, barns - whatever you have in mind for you wedding day, Cornerstone is sure to deliver.
Four unique and varied wedding venues - The Wedding Garden, The Garden Barn, The Vineyard Lawn, & The Vineyard House - offer capacities for as little as six or as many as 300 wedding guests for your wedding ceremony, reception, or both!
23570 Arnold Dr., Sonoma, CA 95476
Best Local Venue for Large Weddings
Most Unique Local Wedding Venue
Most Unique Local Wedding Venue
- Carefully vetted selection of preferred caterers, emphasizing fresh, local ingredients & seasonal menus
- Licensed for beer, wine, & spirits
- On-site, beautifully appointed private residence available for pre- & post-nuptial stays
- Location at gateway to Wine County & is convenient to San Francisco, Sonoma, Marin, & Napa.
- The Wedding Garden: A profusion of white roses, silver olive trees, and stunning seasonal perennials ring this lush, private walled location which also incorporates a half acre of lawn. The Wedding Garden includes a custom designed, 50-foot round Zephyr tent with removable clear walls, allowing guests an immediate connection to their surroundings.
- The Garden Barn: Our Garden Barn is situated at the center of the gardens, surrounded by a large expanse of lawn. A gentrified nod to our pastoral surroundings, the barn features large double sliding doors that open on all sides, offering a panoramic view of the gallery style gardens as well as the surrounding hills--and starry night skies add additional romance to dinner dances.
- The Vineyard Lawn: Adjacent to the gardens, and bordered by Pinot Noir vineyards to the east, this very private location features a stunning reflecting pond that stretches the length of the lawn to create a calming oasis. This is a favorite space for large ceremonies and easily transforms into a breathtaking open air dining venue.
- Private Residence: Subject to availability, a beautiful private residence featuring three bedroom suites, gracious porch and private gardens can be secured for an additional fee in conjunction with event bookings. Situated amongst the adjacent vineyards, the house is located a short stroll from the Gardens, and is an ideal location for bridal party preparation.
"Cornerstone has been the best choice for our wedding. The whole place was vacant for our small wedding. The customer service has been great and met our expectations. Everything was well kept and clean. The cottage was a great place to get ready."
"I would highly recommend Cornerstone. What we loved about Cornerstone was that wether we wanted a laid back barn wedding feel, or a night time elegant affair, cornerstone has the scenery and atmosphere for both. The caterers they work with are exceptional and every one is extremely helpful in making your day be exactly how you want! The venue it's self is not high priced at all, it's when you get to food and rentals that can be a bit on the pricier side. "
"My husband and I had always wanted an outdoor wedding where our guests can roam around and enjoy the weather/view without feeling trapped inside a hotel ballroom. When we visited the cornerstone, we immediately knew we wanted to have our wedding there. The place is beautiful, spaces and offers lots of entertain for adults and children. The booking process was easy and our on-site coordinator Kassie did a great job at following and coordinating with our vendors. "
"Everything that we wanted for a venue is here. Beautiful garden for the ceremony, Rustic barn for cocktails in the afternoon before heading to dinner and can be transformed to look like a lounge at night for dancing. The place is just amazing! Theres lots to see and its well maintained. "