Have your dream wedding in our fairytale setting. It's an honor when couples choose to take their wedding vows at Viansa. They tell us they couldn't resist the spectacular views of Sonoma Valley, the Tuscan courtyard setting, the rolling hills and vineyards, or the utterly romantic cellar. Viansa Winery & Marketplace has been the site of hundreds of fairytale weddings. If you don't have a wedding planner, don't worry. We can assist you with all of your wedding planning needs. We vow that if you choose us, we will take care of all the details. All you have to do is revel in the celebration!
25200 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476
Your ceremony will begin in our romantic courtyard framed by vineyards and olive trees and graced with a lovely fountain at the center. Some brides prefer the intimate and romantic atmosphere of our candle-lit wine cellar or our hilltop lawn with breaktaking views of Sonoma Valley. All locations offer a dramatic setting for your picture perfect wedding. After the ceremony, your wedding party and guests will be escorted through our wine cellar filled with twinkling candlelight, while you newlyweds are invited to share a private celebratory moment in our cellar's Tuscan Room before rejoining your guests. You and your guests will indulge in wine and passed hors d’oeuvres on our terrace which offers spectacular views. Afterwards, you will enjoy dinner in our lovely, tented pavilion. We offer a variety of menu offerings that will amaze you and your guests. Each course will be accompanied by a spectacular Viansa wine. The pavilion offers ample room for music and dancing.
MAY - OCTOBER FACILITY FEES 6pm-11pm
- Weekday Weddings: $4,000++
- Friday & Sunday: $5,500++
- Saturday: $8,500++
Legal holiday weekends result in in Sundays being charged at Saturday's rate, including pricing minimums.
Facility fee includes wedding coordination services. An outside wedding planner is not required.
Wedding menus, provided by our exclusive caterer, Sage Catering, begin at $80 per person for parties of 50 or more. Please add $20 to all menu prices for parties of 49 guests or less.
Catering minium: $10,000 for Saturdays & $6,000 for Friday/Sunday weddings.
- Simple Elegance Package: Our standard level tableware package includes your choice of wooden folding chairs for dining and ceremony, cotton linens and coordinating napkins, and full table settings of standard china, flatware and stemware. $27 plus tax and service fee per guest.
- Wine Country Classic Package: Our mid-level tableware package includes your choice of wooden folding chairs for ceremony, your choice of chiavari chairs for dining, cotton linens and coordinating napkins, and full table settings of china, flatware and stemware. $33 plus tax and service fee
- Tailored Refinement Package: Our third level tableware package includes wooden folding chairs for your ceremony, your choice of chiavari chairs for dining, select specialty linens and napkins, and full table settings of upgraded china with matching charger, silverware and crystal. $40 plus tax and service fee per guest
- Platinum Package: Our top-of-the-line tableware package includes chiavari chairs for your ceremony, chiavari chairs with specialty cushions for dining, your choice of gorgeous linens and coordinating upgraded napkins, a specialty charger plate, and full table settings of fine china, silverware and crystal. $58 plus tax and service fee per guest
- Espresso Bar: Great after dinner pick-me-up. Including Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino and Mochas. Starts at $1,200
- Photo Booth: Let your guests take home a personalized memory from your wedding. Prices range from $895-$2,400
- Favors: Please visit our Marketplace for gift ideas for friends and family members. An additional discount of 10% will be applied to all purchases.
- S’more Bar: Includes Fire pit, firewood, Graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate bars, reeses pieces, and skewers $75 for fire pit; additional $4 per person.
- Tall Glass Hurricanes With Floating Candles: Perfect to decorate the wine cellar or reception area. $15 per hurricane
- Alternative Guestbook Options: Viansa Magnums and 3 liters wine bottles make the perfect guest book. It is something to look forward to sharing together on a future wedding anniversary celebration! (Please ask your coordinator for pricing)
- Kids Entertainment: Kid’s favor bags with coloring book, crayons, juice box and toys. $30 per bag
- Cork Placecard Holders: The perfect wine country wedding addition. $2.50 per placecard
- Personalized Wine Favors: 750 ml bottles of a red wine blend, with a custom label including your names and wedding date! $192 per case; 4 case minimum – 8 weeks advanced notice needed
- Candy Buffet: Instead of favors, offer your guests some of their old-time favorite candies from childhood. Candy choices can be customized to match your color scheme! $10 per person
"The location, staff and facilities were amazing. Meredith, our event coordinator, bent over backwards to make sure everything ran smoothly. The views and wine made the evening perfect. It was everything we hoped for and more! We highly recommend this venue. "
"The venue was very accommodating & had everything I needed in order to ensure my day went flawless. Meredith Lynch was the wedding coordinator I worked with and she was amazing! I am very particular about things so I was worried about planning my wedding from afar since I live in Oklahoma. Meredith communicated with me every bit of the way via phone & email and my day went perfect! I highly recommend this venue!"