Glen Echo Park in Washington, DC

    Glen Echo Park began in 1891 as a National Chautauqua Assembly "to promote liberal and practical education." By 1911, it transformed into DC's premier amusement park until it closed in 1968. Since 1971, the National Park Service has owned and operated the site and today, with the help of the Glen Echo Park Partnership for Arts and Culture, offers year-round cultural and recreational activities.

    Address
    7300 MacArthur Blvd, Glen Echo, MD 20812
    Max. Capacity
    200 or more
    Ceremony Site
    Yes
    Outside Catering
    No
    In-House Catering
    Yes
    Request Pricing