Why This Wedding Earned a Michelin Star
The Main Course
- The contrasting white and purple hues of the bridesmaids' dresses and their all-white bouquets are a perfect example of how impactful color can be. Tell me your eyes weren't immediately drawn to those frocks.
- Speaking of bouquets, heather, mums, and irises add pops of purple that create a moment of colorful dimension to classic collections of blooms.
- A strand of pearls delicately draped around the bride's neck. Classics are classics for a very good reason.
- Yes, please, to the gorgeous ivory piping along the groom's lapel. Also yes to his checkered vest.
- a wedding venue's open-air barn is ceremony perfection. With hillside views, natural greenery lining the exterior, and rustic wooden beams framing the couple, it's a dream space.
Stellar Side Dishes
- A berry lovely cake. See what we did there? Those blackberries and strawberries add a hint of color and some extra sweetness to this chic confection.