Welcome to Borrowed & Blue!
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
Our Services and Website are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Website or Services is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing the Website and the Services.
How We Collect Information
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Services to you and helps us learn more about the use of the Website and/or Services. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily at registration and in the course of your use of the Website and/or Services. To use certain features of the Website, we require you to create an "Account" by providing your name, email address, and a password. If you sign up for Premium Services, we require certain billing or payment related information so we can process transactions, though some of this information may be transmitted directly to our payment processor or other third party service provider. When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the Website or Services you are able to use.
If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Website, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
We collect the following types of Anonymous Information:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit, clickstream data and referring/exit pages. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements around the Website, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Website or the Services again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
Third Party Payment Processors. For online payments and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we may use the payment services of Stripe, Inc. ( https://stripe.com ). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to Stripe’s terms at: https://stripe.com/us/privacy.
How We Use Information
We will use your Personal Information to:
- Administer your account;
- Provide you with Services, including personalizing the Services for you;
- Market to you our products and services (and those of third parties) that we believe may interest you;
- Tailor the content and features of the Website or Services to you;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Improve the quality of the Website and the Services; and
- Communicate with you about the Website and the Services.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We will communicate with you primarily in the form of emails. You can manage the frequency and/or opt out of receiving these communications by changing your settings on the Website and/or clicking the "Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that even if you unsubscribe or opt-out, we may still send you Website and Services related communications (e.g., emails related to your account or the Website).
How We Disclose Information
Your Posts (and any accompanying profile information) are disclosed on the Website, even though they may contain Personal Information. Please be thoughtful about the Posts you make on or to the Services.
We disclose certain Personal Information:
- To third party vendors who help us provide the Services or the Website;
- To third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information, including to other Users with whom you are interacting;
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information publicly without restriction.
Controlling Your Information
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
This Policy was last revised: August 10, 2017.